We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the dough, mix the egg with the ground sugar, then add the oil, salt and cheese and mix well. I used a vertical mixer to grind the cheese as best I could. Gradually add the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix the dough. Spread the dough, then transfer it to the tray (30-32 cm in diameter) greased with butter, lifting the dough on the walls.
For the filling, peel the pears, cut them in 2 and clean the seed boxes. Cut each half into slices, without cutting them completely, but leaving them together towards the top. Sprinkle them with lemon juice. Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding a little lemon juice, then the ground sugar. Mix the yolks with the cheese, cream, remaining lemon juice, grated ginger and pudding powder. Stir in the egg whites, stirring gently, from the bottom up.
Spread the cream cheese over the dough and place the pears.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 30-35 minutes. Let the tart cool in the pan and serve.
The main bar
Clubulbebelusilor.ro is, since 2011, one of the most important online resources for parents in Romania. What do you find with us? All you need!
Aspiring mothers, future, new and current mothers can find current affairs articles about pregnancy, childbirth, newborn and infant care, the normal development of the baby, breastfeeding, diversification, healthy eating, family educational activities and many more. modern parenting articles, empathic education and mutual respect.
Preheat the oven to 190 ° C (stage 5 in the gas oven, moderate-high temperature).
Carefully place the dough in a tart pan and cut the edges that come out of the tray or bend the dough inside so that it fits perfectly on the edges of the tray.
Cut the brie cheese into thin slices. place the cheese in the pan so slowly to cover the entire surface evenly.
Wash the pears and cut them into very thin slices. Place the pears in the tray all the way from the outside to the inside. If you want a beautiful look, the middle slices can be easily lifted so that you get the shape of a rose. The tart is just as good if you don't place the pears artistically.
Mix brown sugar with liqueur or pear cider. Pour this mixture over the pears then press salt. Bake for 30-40 minutes until you get a beautiful golden crust. Let the tart rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Pear and blue cheese tart
The tart with pears and blue cheese quickly entered the top of our preferences in terms of tarts. It is an autumn tart, and in winter if you want, an elegant tart that can be served as a starter or appetizer. At an elegant meal you can serve this tart at the beginning with a glass of white wine. It prepares very quickly, and the combination of pears with blue cheese and mold is perfect! For a crunchy note, I added some pecans, and for a subtle aroma, a few rosemary needles.
From the quick tart category, you can also find on the blog tart with tomatoes and vegetables, or tart with peaches and ricotta. If you want to prepare the dough at home, then you can make a tart with spinach and salmon, or a spiral tart with vegetables. More sweet or savory tarts can be found on the blog HERE.
Returning to the tart with pears and blue cheese with mold, if you ask me, this tart is perfectly seasoned as it is. It does not need other spices or other elements. Because it's a purchased puff pastry dough and it's thin, you don't even need to load the tart too much or with too many elements. I want to tell you from the beginning that I found in the supermarket a puff pastry with the following ingredients: flour, butter, water, salt, sugar, citric acid.
- 250 g puff pastry dough
- 3 pears
- 120 g blue cheese with mold
- 70 g pecans
- 1 small rosemary sprig
- 1 egg yolk + 1 tablespoon apart
To start, preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius. Place a baking paper in the large tray of the stove. Unwrap the dough from the package, sprinkle a little flour on the worktop and spread it lightly with a rolling pin. Do not insist too much on stretching! We just want to give the dough uniformity.
Place the dough on the baking paper. . Using a knife, cut 1 cm edges on all 4 sides of the dough, thus forming a smaller rectangle. Using a fork, prick the dough from the rectangle from place to place.
Coarsely chop the pecans. Sprinkle half of the amount of chopped pecans on the entire surface of the rectangle. Cut the pears into thin slices and place them on top, taking care not to occupy the notched edges. Crush the blue cheese with the mold and sprinkle over the pears. Continue with the rest of the chopped pecans. At the end, sprinkle the broken ones from the rosemary sprig.
In a bowl, mix the yolk well with water. Using a brush, grease the formed edges of the tart with this mixture.
Put the tart in the hot oven for 20 minutes until the edges are golden and the cheese is slightly melted.
Serve the tart with pears and blue cheese with hot mold with a glass of white wine.
Appetizer with pineapple kiwi and cone meat.
Cold appetizer prepared with kiwi, pineapple, cucumbers (pickled or fresh) and canned meat
Raw mango cream tart
A delicious raw tart, low in fat, fast, healthy and easy to prepare
Grape tart recipe with egg and vanilla cream, garnished with white or black grapes and apricot jam
Tart with berries
Tart recipe filled with berries, flavored with vanilla and lemon
Two recipes with pears
Pears, these wonderful fruits, deserve to be highlighted through special recipes. Although they go very well with meat, especially red meat and turkey, but also with duck and pork, pears give their true measure when included in sweet dishes.
Pears boiled in wine
For this real madness you need 6-8 pears, 250 milliliters of red wine, a tablespoon of butter, 100 grams of sugar, two cinnamon sticks.
Prepare this simandicos dessert, cleaning the pears and cutting them a little at the bottom, so that they stand. Put the pears in a bowl and pour the wine over them. Cut the butter into cubes and place the pieces on the pears. Powder them with sugar, sprinkle with cinnamon and put everything in the oven, after covering them with a lid or aluminum foil, for 30 minutes.
Remove the foil and leave the pears in the oven again for another 30 minutes, until the sauce evaporates for the most part, and the pears are soft and wrinkled. Serve the pears with sour cream or cream cheese.
To prepare it, you need a sheet of commercial dough, 5-6 ripe but hard pears, 50 grams of butter, two tablespoons of powdered sugar, two tablespoons of sour cream, two tablespoons of almond powder.
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it in half. Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, roll the pear halves in powdered sugar and fry them in hot butter until caramelized, but without burning. When they are nicely colored, add sour cream.
Spread the dough sheet in a tray greased and lined with flour and transfer the pears, along with the juice, then powder the tart in abundance with almond powder. Bake the tart for 20-30 minutes.
Appetizers with Roquefort cheese and pears.
An appetizer with a sweet-salty taste, for a refined buffet.
INGREDIENTS (8 small forms of muffins):
- 1 or
- 70 gr flour
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 30 ml milk
- 50 gr butter
- 1 medium-sized pear
- 50 gr Roquefort cheese (similar to Gorgonzola)
- salt and pepper
- small muffin tins or small muffin tins, metal, paper or silicone
- Melt the butter in the microwave, let it cool.
- Cut into small cubes peeled pear and Roquefort cheese.
- Beat the egg with the milk with a mixer, then pour the melted butter into a thin wire. Mix well, salt and pepper.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, sift it into the egg composition, mix and then remove the mixer.
- Add the cheese and pears, stirring gently, rolling.
- Grease the molds with a little soft butter, pour the composition evenly, about 3/4 of the molds.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, ventilated. Bake for 15 minutes. Test with the toothpick.
- Serve hot appetizers. They can be reheated at the time of serving. They are delicate, slightly salty, but at the same time a little sweet from the pear core.
Idea: at a festive table I used them as a sign for the seats at the table, I stuck a toothpick that had a flag at one end on which I wrote the table's name.
Delicious chocolate tart with fruit and cream cheese & # 8211 the finest and most flavorful dessert of all I've ever tried!
Chocolate tart with cream cheese is a very delicious homemade cake, which will surely please everyone. The ingredients for this are perfectly combined, which turns a banal cheesecake into a real culinary masterpiece. It is so fine, soft and tender that it melts in your mouth.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
-250 g cottage cheese (soft)
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: in a deeper bowl, mix the sifted flour with the cocoa powder and sugar.
2. Remove the butter from the freezer and chop it. Add it to the flour bowl. Rub the flour with the butter until you get a crumbly mass.
3. Add the egg and baking powder. Mix well until you get a soft and homogeneous dough. Divide it into 2 parts of different sizes (2/3 and 1/3).
4. Grease a baking tin with vegetable oil and arrange 2/3 of the dough in the form (in a uniform top). Form the border and stick the top several times with a fork. Refrigerate.
5. Wrap the smaller part of the dough in cling film and refrigerate.
6. Prepare the filling: wash and clean the apple. Remove the stalk with the seeds and cut it into small cubes.
7. Peel a banana (well cooked) and break it into smaller pieces. Place it in a bowl and grind it with a fork.
8. Add the cottage cheese to the bowl with the mashed potatoes. Mix well.
9. Add sugar, eggs and flour. If desired, you can replace the flour with cornstarch. Mix well.
10. Add the chopped apple and stir again. If desired, you can complete the filling with raisins or berries.
11. Remove the form from the refrigerator and pour the resulting filling into it. The border must be higher than the filler layer.
12. Remove the remaining dough from the refrigerator and remove the cling film. Break small pieces of it and cover the cream layer with them.
13. Shape in a well-preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40-45 minutes. Baking time depends on each oven.
14. Remove the tart from the oven and allow it to cool completely. Cut it into portions of the desired size. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.