We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hi, I made Shaorma at home and it's delicious.
I found it delicious!
- Tortilla Wraps
- fried chicken breast
- Red cabbage
- fresh onions
- iceberg salad
- garlic mayonnaise
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE Shaorma recipe for Lipie:
Fry the potatoes and fry the marinated chicken breast in spices.
Meanwhile, wash and slice the vegetables.
We make garlic mayonnaise from an egg with oil, and of course the indispensable garlic.
Put the tortilla sheet in a plate, grease with mayonnaise and fill with meat.
Add the vegetables.
We close Shaorma as in the video: https://youtu.be/j7Cv4ycDgMc
We enjoyed the delicious shaorma.
Shaorma recipe with chicken
Method of preparation
Cut the chicken breast into slices, then marinate in a mixture of cumin powder, paprika, olive oil and 3, 4 tablespoons lemon juice. Leave to marinate overnight or at least one, two hours. Fry the chicken breast in the grill pan, and after it has cooled, cut it into thin strips. The mayonnaise is prepared as follows: put the two yolks in a bowl, mix with a teaspoon of mustard, then pour the oil into a thin thread, stirring constantly. At the end, it is thinned with a little water. At the end, add the crushed garlic.
To mount the dish, heat the stick on the grill, then place in one of the ends slices of tomatoes, cucumbers, mayonnaise sauce and chicken. Roll the stick and serve shaorma with french fries and mayonnaise sauce with garlic.
4 original sticky snack recipes. Today I immediately try recipe no. 3!
If you have unexpected guests, and there are a few sheets of flavored sticks in the kitchen, then you can definitely serve them with something tasty. Sometimes you have the impression that in this bakery product you can pack everything you find in the fridge. To diversify the family menu, the team Bucătarul.eu offers you 4 appetizing stick snacks. Experience and fully enjoy the original taste of these dishes.
Dishes in sticks
1. Layered pie with cheese
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Mix in a deep bowl: washed and chopped dill, grated cow's cheese with a fork, cheese and cheese given through a large grater, eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
2. Divide the filling in half and distribute it evenly on the surface of the first sheet of glue, roll it into a roll and cut it into small pieces. Do the same with the second sheet of glue and the remaining cheese.
3. Place the & # 8220 roses & # 8221 obtained in a form lined with baking paper, place the butter on top and bake the snack in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
2. Homemade Shaorma
-2 upper legs of chicken
-4 iceberg lettuce leaves
-salt and ground black pepper to taste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the meat, remove the bones and cut the meat in such a way as to obtain a layer. Put the meat in a hot pan with the skin down and fry until golden brown, turn the meat and fry until ready. If there is not enough chicken fat, then you can add a little oil to the pan. Cut the chicken into thin slices.
2. Prepare the sauce. Mix in a deep bowl: cream, butter, washed and chopped parsley and garlic given through the press. If desired, you can add a little salt and pepper.
3. Wash the cucumbers and tomatoes and cut the vegetables into cubes, add a pinch of salt.
4. Heat the sheets of glue in a dry pan, put 2 lettuce leaves on top, grease them with half a sauce, put 1/2 chicken and vegetables.
5. Carefully roll the glues into rolls and you can serve homemade shaormaua at the table.
3. Stick with herring
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1 pinch of ground black pepper
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel the onion and garlic and grind them separately. Fry the onion in a pan with olive oil until it becomes transparent. Then add the garlic to the pan and mix with the onion.
2. Break the eggs into the pan, mix all the ingredients well and remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the egg mass for another minute and place the resulting omelette in a deep bowl.
3. Mix the omelette with mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cut the herring fillet into cubes, wash the parsley and chop it.
4. Cut the glue in half. Put the egg mass and the herring on half the stick. Sprinkle the filling with parsley and cover with the second half of the glue. Cut the glue into small pieces.
4. Pizza on the stick
-500 g of frozen shrimp
-2 tablespoons olive oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Rub the cleaned garlic with salt and pepper in a deep bowl.
2. Thaw the shrimp, sprinkle with olive oil, add the spices with garlic and mix well.
3. Place the glue on the tray and grease it with half the amount of olive oil, distribute the shrimp, artichokes and finely chopped mozzarella evenly over the entire surface of the glue. Sprinkle the pizza with the remaining olive oil and put it in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. The thin countertop pizza is ready. Decorate it with washed basil leaves.
Taksim Baneasa Shopping City
Taksim Bucharest Mall
Taskim Sun Plaza Shopping Center
Taskim Râmnicu Vâlcea
Taksim Afi Cotroceni
Taksim Auchan Titan
The purposes of collecting data from users are:
- Marketing and advertising
- Product promotion
- Market research
- Analysis of consumer behavior
The company does not send spam messages.
We process personal data for legitimate purposes, in compliance with all the principles imposed by GDPR and ethical business practices.
Protecting the security and safety of personal data is important to us and this policy describes the organizational framework implemented to ensure the conformity of processing.
By using this website / web platform, we may receive information from you (such as your IP address) using "cookies".
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, transmitted by a server to the device from which you access the Website and with which we manage the internet connection.
Below is a complete list of all cookies used on the Website:
Types of cookies used
First party cookies:
Google Analytics: for collecting information on how visitors use the website, in order to improve their experience
Google AdWords: for collecting information on how visitors use the website, in order to improve their experience
Facebook Pixel: for collecting information on how visitors use the website, in order to improve their experience
What can I do if I no longer want cookies
All browsers have options in the settings menus or other similar menus that allow the acceptance or rejection of cookies.
To see how you can change your browser settings to enable or disable cookie options, please see the Help or Help section of your browser.
Shaorma la lipie
No fooling around, this is the most Romanian shaorma in the country & # 8230.
small ingredients stick (50g), potatoes (110g), meat (130g), cabbage (40g), cucumbers (25g), onions (15g), parsley (10g), tomatoes (20g), garlic sauce (15g), ketchup (15g ), spicy mayonnaise (15g), mayonnaise (15g), curry (15g), spicy oil (10g) and hot peppers (10g)
ingredients the big one stick (70g), potatoes (120g), meat (150g), cabbage (85g), cucumbers (50g), onions (20g), parsley (10g), tomatoes (60g), garlic sauce (20g), ketchup (20g ), spicy mayonnaise (20g), mayonnaise (20g), curry (20g), spicy oil (15g) and hot peppers (15g)
The stick shaorma product is available from 10:00 to 20:00.
There are no reviews yet.
Only authenticated customers who have purchased this product can leave a review.
Tips for a delicious homemade stick
If you want to get some delicious and soft glues that are easy to stretch and last 3-4 days without drying, you will have to follow a few essential steps. First of all, the secret of the sticky recipe lies in the hot water used, but also in the addition of butter, which softens the dough. Thus, hot water does not allow gluten to grow very quickly, and the glue stretches much more easily.
Butter also makes the glue softer, softer and makes it last much longer, without drying out. In addition, another advantage of this sticky recipe is that you will not have to knead the dough too much. It is enough to knead it for a few minutes, after which you can let it rest, before dividing it and stretching it.
Lebanese, Lebanon - 36 recipes
Lebanese recipes. Lebanese food has always been one of the main attractions for tourists visiting Lebanon and beyond. Lebanese food has managed to escape from the borders of its own country and has become extremely popular around the world. In short, Lebanese food could coincide with the expression "healthy food". Traditional Lebanese recipes are mainly based on cereals, burg (germinated wheat) and rice. A wide variety of seasonings with vegetables and dairy products accompany cereals, and meat plays a rather small role.
Certain ingredients specific to countries other than Lebanon, such as couscous, french fries and spaghetti, have been imported into Lebanese cuisine, but modified so much that they rival original recipes.
Take 200 g of yogurt or cream. Add a clove of crushed garlic, 1 teaspoon of mustard and salt to taste. Or we can add 1 cucumber given through the small saucepan. Interfere.
Fry the potatoes lightly in the pan. We season the chicken breast, salt it and cut it into slices. We lightly fry it on the pan and this one. Separately, cut the cucumbers into small slices. We chop the cabbage.
Once the ingredients are prepared we can shape the shaorma. We put a little of each of the ingredients on the washbasin sheet or on the glue. At the end, add 1-2 tablespoons of sauce. Then roll the shaorma, like the sarmalele, covering the ends. To give extra flavor, after the shaorms are rolled, we can lightly brown them in the Teflon pan, without oil.
For those looking for a healthy shaorma recipe, we have found the solution!
By eliminating caloric sauces while preserving delicious chicken and tasty glue, you can enjoy a healthy shaorma without feeling guilty.
Who brought shaorma to Romania?
"Only kebab and shaorma / It's better than soup", a Romanian song said years ago. Today, the big cities are full of shaormers. However, who was the one who brought shaorma (no. Şaorma in Romanian) for the first time in our country?
The shaorma's father in the Mioritic lands is a Lebanese named Nassar Ghaleb. He arrived in Romania in 1979, during his studies, to study medicine at the faculty in Iași. In 1991, shortly after Revolution, the Lebanese opened the first oriental fast food near the Ștefan cel Mare Stadium in the Capital.
Nassar Ghaleb's dream was to fight the Turkish donor, which had already invaded many European countries at the time. The product was successful and in a few months there was a queue at the Lebanese fast food. The Lebanese idea was taken over by the Syrian, Palestinian and Turkish communities in Bucharest, which also contributed to the perfection of the preparation. Subsequently, Nassar Ghaleb founded the first glue factory in Romania.
Today, Nassar Ghaleb owns several businesses including the Soleta Restaurant near the Modern Beach in Constanța, the Lebanese restaurant in the Dacia area of Constanța, Comfort Suites, the only 5-star hotel in Predeal or the Florida Hotel in Mamaia Resort. Nassar Ghaleb is also the owner of a private school.