Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
The yolks are mixed with 3 tablespoons of sugar, the carrot given on a fine grater, the baking powder quenched in the juice of 1 tangerine, the oil, the mineral water.
Over the resulting composition, add 1 tablespoon of egg white foam, then one tablespoon of flour until they are exhausted.
Grease the tart form with oil, cover it with flour and pour the composition.
It seemed a bit much to me, so I also filled 4 forms of muffins.
Bake the trays for 30-35 minutes at moderate temperature (180 degrees).
Remove the top from the oven, turn it hot on a plate on which we sprinkled 1 tablespoon of sugar (not to stick the hot top to the plate) and let six cool.
Put 400 ml of milk on low heat, add 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Dilute the pudding powder with 50 ml of cold milk, when the milk that I put on the fire boils, add the diluted pudding and mix continuously until we obtain the desired consistency.
We pour it hot over the counter.
We peel the mandarins, we use them to decorate the tart according to inspiration. Sprinkle the colored candies.
Put 300 ml of water in a kettle, add 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Dissolve gelatin in 50 ml of cold water. When the sugar water in the kettle boils, add the dissolved gelatin and mix until you get the desired consistency.
Pour hot over the fruit tart, let it cool for a few hours and serve.
Quick tangerine cake!
Mandarins are the current fruit in cold weather. Sometimes it bothers them that they have many pips. But for today's recipe, kernels are not an obstacle. The dessert has an intense taste and aroma, but incredibly pleasant tangerines.
For sponge cake:
& # 8211 100 gr of sugar (5 tablespoons)
& # 8211 1 sachet of vanilla sugar (10 gr)
& # 8211 100 gr of sifted flour (5 tablespoons)
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder (5-6 gr).
& # 8211 700 gr of mandarins (without shell)
For the white layer:
& # 8211 200 gr whipped cream 33-35% (cold)
& # 8211 200 gr sweet cheese (creamy)
& # 8211 300-320 gr of tangerine syrup
& # 8211 20 gr of instant gelatin (1½ tablespoon) + 100 ml of cold water
& # 8211 20 gr of coconut flakes (1½ tablespoon) & # 8211 optional.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat the eggs with sugar, salt and vanilla sugar for 5-7 minutes, until fluffy and light in color.
Advice. Eggs at room temperature beat easier and faster.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa directly into the bowl, then mix with the mixer, but on low speed, until smooth.
Advice. If you do not add baking powder to the sponge cake, then mix the dry ingredients with a spatula.
3. Pour the dough into the form (18 cm) lined at the base with baking paper and place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
4. Mix the gelatin with water and leave it to swell.
5. Peel the mandarins, separate the slices in a saucepan, add sugar, put it on medium heat to sea and bring the mandarins to the boil.
6. After that, boil them in their own juice for 5-7 minutes under the lid, stirring them periodically.
7. Remove the mandarins with syrup on a sieve and rub them well with a spatula or spoon to obtain as much liquid as possible, ie syrup. We obtained 310 gr of syrup. Keep 50 gr for sponge cake syrup.
8. Remove the sponge cake from the grill and allow it to cool completely. Then, cut the top enough to get a smooth top.
Advice. The lid can be served with tea or milk as a cake.
9. Place the pastry ring on the serving platter, add the sponge cake, line the border with thick sheet foil and secure the ring.
10. Syrup the top with the 50 gr of tangerine syrup.
11. Beat the cold cream with the mixer, until you get the consistency of the fermented cream, add the cream cheese and mix until smooth. The mixture will be quite dense.
Advice. Cream may have a lower percentage of fat and is not necessarily firm, because gelatin is added and the composition will stabilize in the refrigerator anyway.
12. Add the tangerine syrup and mix again with the mixer.
13. Melt the gelatin, add it to the cheese composition and mix, then add the coconut flakes and mix once more.
14. Transfer the composition to the sponge cake form and refrigerate the cake for 3-4 hours or overnight, if possible.
15. Remove the ring and foil, then decorate the dessert as desired.
The cake is cut easily, without effort. The top is damp and soft. Look how appetizing the sections look! The result is good-looking, juicy and very tasty! Prepare dessert for a special occasion or simply for family pampering. It tastes wonderful, balanced sweet and airy, like a cloud. The combination of tangerines, coconut, whipped cream and chocolate sponge cake turned into a real miracle! The taste of this cake can be enjoyed forever!
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. On a surface sprinkled with flour, spread the dough in a sheet and cut 24 discs with a toothed shape. Grease with fat and line the tart forms with flour and then place the dough in each one.
2. Mix the candied fruit well and fill each tart with 1 teaspoon of the mixture. If you want some mini tarts to be covered with dough, then cut discs of the right size from the remaining dough and place them on top.
3. Grease each tart with milk and powder with powdered sugar. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool on a metal grill and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
4. Place two small slices of tangerines on top and sprinkle with plenty of caster sugar. Put in the oven.
Vegan tart with tangerines
The day before, the mandarins are left to drain on a sieve. Grease the bottom of the baking dish with vegan margarine. Preheat the oven.
Electric oven 180 ° C
recipe.preparation.gas 180 ° C
Groove / Height: at the bottom
Mix the flour with the baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix with the mixer with the short kneading paddles at low speed then at maximum speed until a homogeneous dough is obtained. 2/3 of the amount of dough is spread in the form of baking. From the rest of the dough, form a roll the length of the circumference of the baking tin. It is placed on the edge of the baking tin and pressed to form an edge about 3 cm high. The dough is pushed into several places with a fork. Place in the oven and pre-bake for 15 minutes.
Mix the pudding powder with the sugar and 7 tablespoons of soy drink. The rest of the soy drink and coconut milk are boiled. After boiling, remove from the heat and add the prepared mixture. Bring to the boil again, over low heat, stirring gently until the composition is bound. At the end, add lemon essence. Then add over the pre-baked dough and bake for 50 minutes.
The cake comes off the edge of the mold but does not come out of the mold. Leave to cool on a kitchen grill. The cake can be baked a day in advance.
The mandarins are placed decoratively on the cake. Heat the jam in a small pot and grease the mandarins with the hot jam. Decorate with pistachios.
- Dr. Oetker products
- Cake ingredients
- The pizza
- Fresh desserts
- About Dr. Oetker
- Social commitment
- Environmental policy
- Dr. Oetker's prescription
- Dr. Oetker promotions
- Instagram: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweet Moments
- Facebook: Sweets and pickles
- Facebook: Pizza by Dr. Oetker
- Facebook: Musli Vitalis
- Facebook: Magnificent Pleasures
- Instagram: Magnificent Pleasures
- Facebook: Ciocco - Latte
- Facebook: The Desert
- Facebook: Dr. Oetker Professional
- YouTube Dr. Oetker Romania
- The Desert
- All products
- All recipes
- All categories
back Consent to follow up
We need these cookies and similar technologies to enable the basic functions of our website. This includes, for example, saving these settings. These are strictly necessary and cannot be closed.
To ensure that we can tailor our marketing campaigns to your needs, we collect how you get to our website and how you interact with our ads. This helps us improve not only our ads, but also our content. Our marketing partners also use this information for their own purposes, e.g. to customize your account or profile on their platform.
Cream cheese and tangerine cake is a quick and very delicious dessert.
Mix flour with cocoa and baking powder. Mix the egg whites with the sugar, add the yolks, oil, essence, and finally, the dry ingredients. The composition is mixed lightly and poured into a tray lined with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the top for 20-25 minutes. Then remove from the pan and allow to cool. (Tray dimensions 26 x 17 cm)
Soak the gelatin in 2-3 tablespoons of tangerine juice, then dissolve on a steam bath. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into small pieces. Whip the whipped cream until it doubles in volume and is flavored with orange essence. Mix the fresh cheese with the powdered sugar and butter, until a homogeneous cream is obtained. Add gelatin, tangerines and half the amount of whipped cream. Mix well.
The tray used for baking the worktop is lined with food foil. Pour the cream and level it, and place the top on top and press lightly. Let the tray cool until the cream thickens well. Roll out the cake on a plate and decorate with the remaining whipped cream. Store in the refrigerator, and when serving, cut according to preference.
Cake with cream cheese and mandarins can be decorated with slices of mandarins and chocolate figurines.
Whisk the egg whites, rub the yolks with the sugar + vanilla sugar.
Rub the yolks, add to the egg foam, mix gently.
Add flour, mixed with baking powder and grated peel, little by little, until everything is well incorporated.
Grease (with margarine and line with flour) a round tray, with removable walls, pour the top and bake for 35-40 minutes at 170 gr. C. Make the test with the toothpick. Leave the top to cool on a barbecue.
When it is cold, cut it into three (pieces / slices).
The mandarins in the dose are left to drain well or are lined with kitchen paper to make vanilla pudding (thicker).
Put the puddings in a bowl, add the sugar, put about 10-12 tablespoons of cold milk and chew well.
The milk is boiled, when it boils (on low heat) add the composition from the bowl, and turn well so as not to make lumps.
Leave it to cool. (How to prepare the pudding, it actually says on any envelope - the difference here is that I used less milk and less sugar.)
Add the mandarins to the pudding and chew well, but be careful not to crush the fruit.
Beat the cream with a teaspoon of powdered sugar, until it becomes whipped cream, it is very easily incorporated into the pudding with mandarins
To syrup the slices on the counter, I made a syrup from orange juice with sugar + some water.
I took the bottom of the countertop, on the cut side, I syruped
I put half of the cream over it. I placed over the cream, the next slice of the countertop (middle), I syruped the top again, I put the other half of the cream.
I covered with the third slice of countertop (lid).
I beat / mixed 600 ml of thin cream with 3 teaspoons of powdered sugar.
I decorated with the rest of the mandarins and chocolate forms.
How to prepare tart cream
1. Bring the milk to a boil. Beat the yolks with 2 tablespoons of sugar until you get a light cream.
2. Incorporate the starch, then, after the milk has reached boiling point, bring it over the yolks little by little, stirring vigorously.
3. Bring the whole composition back to the boil and mix until it thickens. Pour the vanilla cream into another container and cover with plastic wrap until cool.
4. Beat the whipped cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla essence. Incorporate whipped cream into vanilla cream with movements from top to bottom, until smooth.
5. Spread the vanilla cream obtained in the tart top, then put the white grapes in the cream.
Video: no ovrn dessert recipe How to make Tangerine Tart EJ recipe (September 2021).